A Foodie is not just the one who loves eating or binging at odd times, but some who has a non-depreciable adulation for all sorts of cuisine. A single grouse about not eating any kind of food, tends to bring you down on the qualifying list of Foodies.
Mind you!.. There are those who call themselves foodies yet plan to go on ‘juice diets’ or ‘protein diets’ & what not. Trust me they are FAKE 😛
What are FOODIES like?
– You have to go crazy at the sight, smell or talk of FOOD
– At breakfast, you should think of what will you have for lunch 🙂
– You can sketch an image of any cuisine in your mind at any given point of time
– Must be well versed with the entire directory of restaurants and new eateries in town
– Each new discount offers and buffets must be known and availed
– Your reputation should be such that everybody around you consult you for restaurant selection
– You inspire others to taste something they had never tried before
– You must know which place to order from according to budget
– Never Leave “mufta” food 😀
– Have at least 1-2 loyalty cards from the restaurants
– You can not only dine out but also COOK-IN well
– Have a knack for relishing all sorts of dishes
– Not just revel in fancy dining, but also adore dhabay / khokay wala food
– There’s no such thing as mien aj thora khaungi 😛
and above all, before anyone tries to start with the food, you pause them there and then…. get your phone out, click a photo & INSTAGRAM it there and then 😉
This is how simple a Foodie lives his/her life
Do you aspire be to one?
Why not join me for food someday & you’ll see the transformation happening 😉
till then, here’s a little food-for-sight….