If you’re a Karachiite reading this, you most likely have a smirk on your face right now, coz in most people’s opinion, it’s hard (read impossible) to find good tasting food in Islamabad. Which isn’t entirely true… I do agree that most places need to … Continue reading 10 Non-Conventional Eateries to Try Out In Islamabad On Your Next Trip
It was time for a lunch meet-up with friends and as usual, we were looking to try a new eaterie when a friend mentioned BabaMoo – a small eaterie that serves cheese and potato based comfort food – Gulp! The name of this eaterie had put me … Continue reading BabaMoo – Comfortably Yum!
Since the day we first met, you’d been on my mind.. Can’t forget the stir you created in the room, the steam your existence was exuding, those droplets rolling down your pretty face.. So hot it had become. Everybody let out a hiss from the … Continue reading W(Br)ing It On!
There’s something seriously sexy about good smelling food – the mix of highly fragrant spices and herbs, the tossing and turning of freshly boiled noodles or aromatic rice; the sizzling sound while sauteing veges and the sharp tinge of soya and worcestershire entering the nostrils, … Continue reading Asian Food Porn – #Dëshirë
Food is an integral part of all travels. It tells so much about the people, their likes and preferences, their personalities and so much more. It is that crispy crust without which the foundation would be hollow and the necessary topping which completes the final … Continue reading Of Places and Food – Larkana
Pakistan is known to be a food loving nation, with most amount of its chaotic, jangled streets filled with an eatery joint that comes in all shapes & sizes, whether as a kiosk, a rerhi wala or a tavern. Even the mothers in our society ﬁnd it … Continue reading #AsalFoodie – Manalo Food Ka Love With 7UP
On a mid winter Sunday afternoon, when all the sane people are either napping, watching a movie, munching pop corn or making evening plans… I sit here tweeting food photos and re-savouring them in my head.. Crazy people we foodies are, no?
Now why should I enjoy this joy filled grub ride alone?… Join in with me!
Here we go….
1. What’s in for starters?
Venue: California Pizza, Karachi
2. Took this sizzle shot with a simple phone cam; idea was to catch the smoke with that ye so creamy mushroom sauce…MMMmmmmmMMM
Venue: Koffie Chalet, Zamzama
3. Some random lunch photography of a delicious Lasagna gratin
Venue: The Forum Cafe – Timeout
4. A new trial….The cheese was soooo good!
Venue: Burger Inc., Clifton
5. Pretty inviting ….. smooth & creamy
Venue: New York Coffee, Zamzama
6. The joy is when you poke it with a fork… and out oozes the creamy butter & cheese filling! 😀
7. Low cost but healthy meal
Venue: Fish Chick, SMCHS
8. Something desi…Palak Paneer (Spinach & cheese)
Venue: Desi, Kh-e-Shahbaz
9. If you like lunching under sun roofs and open spaces, this place is it… ofcourse it comes with good food
Venue: Cafe Aylanto
10. Its Fry time…
11. Because everyone said, I should try Dolmas
Venue: Chicken Tikka, Ajman
12. Fish Fillet cooked in butter milk… worth a shot!
Venue: Lemonade, Dubai
13. The necessary grub
Venue: Bait al Mandi, Dubai
14. Focus on the sweet spot…
Venue: Bella Vita, Zamzama
15. One needs to have tea after such gluttony
Venue: Wafi Mall -Khan Souq, Dubai
That’s All Folks
Hope you enjoyed the ride! now lets’s get to some Yoga! 😀